Our experts will take you on a journey through the ancient world wines to learn how to demystify the heritage of the largest regions.
Wine tasting appeals to your senses and your memories. The analysis of color, aromas, flavors and textures are essential to help you develop the pleasure of wine through the senses.
To achieve this, our passionate sommeliers will provide you with vocabulary, technique and experience to introduce you to wine tasting. Our goal is to offer you unpretentious evenings where you will learn to identify what’s really in your drink, while having fun in an interactive lesson package.
In 4 classes, the host introduces you to New World wines through commented tastings of wines from Argentina, Chile, Canada, the United States, Australia, New Zealand and New Zealand. South Africa. Each class is a duration of 2 hours.
SKILLS ACQUIRED DURING THIS TRAINING:
- Master tasting techniques (visual, olfactory and taste analysis)
- Knowledge of vocabulary
- Recognition of the main factors influencing wine
- Knowledge of the main grape varieties
- Knowledge of the basic rules of wine and food pairing.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- Tasting of 16 different types of wines.